Your Registration Includes
- Custom medal for ALL finishers in our Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K Race, and 5K Race / Walk
- Colorful, high-quality tech shirts in gender-specific sizes
- Deep discounts on registration fees for early entrants
- A fair refund policy for early entrants
- Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
- Extremely safe courses with substantial traffic control including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; computerized timing / scoring
- Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, and friendly volunteers
- Fresh Florida oranges at various aid stations available
- Awards for the top three in standard age groups:
– Marathon: Overall, Masters (40+) and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
– Half Marathon: Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
– 10K Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
– 5K Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three males and females
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Race week packet pick-up
- Opportunity to pick up bib numbers on race day
- Finish-line celebration in beautiful North Shore Park
- Freshly prepared homemade pasta and meatballs, vegetarian option
- An assortment of fruits, bagels, and pastries
- Ice-cold beer
- Live entertainment
Early entrants who register by December 20, 2018 are eligible for refunds of entry fees or deferral to another upcoming race – athlete’s choice. To receive a refund, deferral, or credit, you must register by December 20, 2018 for the St. Petersburg Distance Classic and notify the race director by email (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race or by January 20, 2019. This date is when we order your personalized bib and start preparing your packet.
There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified.
No Strollers, Bicycles, Dogs
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Strollers, skaters, skateboards and bicycles are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
The marathon course is accurately measured to USATF certification standards and will therefore be a Boston Qualifier for 2020 and beyond.
You can check your registration at this link on Active.com. Click on “Search Participants” at the top of the page. If you signed up for the Challenge, your name will not appear in the individual race’s search. Please search on the Challenge/Triple Crown page at Active.com.
Please add our e-mail address, FLRoadRaces@gmail.com, to your contact list so we can forward race updates to you. Prior to race weekend, e-mail is our primary source of communication with our athletes.
Cell Phone Number
When you register online, please include your cell phone so we can text you any last minute changes to the schedule.
Canadians may register online in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by October 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
Register Online Print Entry Form
“…one of the best races that I have ever participated in. The event itself was very well-organized, the turn-out was amazing, and the course was beautiful. I loved running by the water. The announcer did a fabulous job cheering everyone on as they crossed the finish line. The food and beverages provided were greatly appreciated! Thank you for making this one of my best races ever. I will definitely be running in it again next year. ”
– Megan Infantino, Riverview, FL
Our 2019-20 Season
Florida Halfathon Challenge
(4 Half Marathons)
Fort De Soto Triple Crown
(3 Fort De Soto Races)
Fort De Soto 15K & 5K