- The Marathon, Halfathon, and 10K all start at North Shore park at 6:30 am, 41 minutes prior to sunrise.
- The 5K Race / Walk starts at 7:00 am, 12 minutes before sunrise.
- There is an mandatory early start for any athlete expecting to exceed a 14-minute pace in the marathon, halfathon, or 10K
- All courses tour through an exclusive waterfront neighborhood, with wonderful water views. All courses are very flat with very few inclines of consequence.
- Our halfathon and marathon courses also run through our downtown waterfront, our booming downtown, and Central Avenue featuring an eclectic mix of unique local stores.
- The Pinellas Trail is a featured portion for both the halfathon and marathon, with both courses running next to Tropicana Field and immediately adjacent to 1st Avenue South.
- For marathon runners, 13.1 miles will be run on the Pinellas Trail, a Rails-to-Trails, Hall of Fame, linear park stretching from St. Petersburg to Tarpon Springs. Runners will run to a turnaround point near Tyrone Mall before heading back towards the waterfront
- Each marathoner will run past every other marathon participant, whether heading west or east on the return trip.
- North Shore Park overlooks Tampa Bay – a beautiful setting to finish and celebrate your achievement.
If you have any questions, please contact us at info@FLRoadRaces.com
Register Online Print Entry Form
ABOUT OUR RACES…
“What a totally awesome half marathon this morning! This is my 6th half marathon in 8 weeks and I have to say my FAVORITE!! I will run it every year from now on!!!! Not only did we have perfect weather, the route was absolutely beautiful, the race staff was awesome and very friendly and the post race festivities were great! Thank you so much for a wonderful race!!!!
– Carol Nicholas, Lecanto, FL
Our 2020-21 Season
Fort De Soto Distance Classic
15K, 10K & 5K
Sunday, October 4, 2020
Fort De Soto Park